Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Up Coming Tutorial.... Homemade Brown Sugar Shower Scrub

This weekend my best friend Crissy is coming to visit. We have been friends for many many years. I've been going through a rough patch in life and she's coming to cheer me up :). Everytime we get together for an extended period of time we have so much fun!! We laugh until we cry, eat until we're sick, and make memories to last a lifetime. I thought this weekend I would have her and the girls assist me in my first tutorial!! How exciting right?? My FIRST tutorial!!! We are going to make handmade brownsugar shower scrub!! I can't wait to see how this pans out. I will fill you all in on the great details of our fun girl filled weekend and our informative tutorial come first of next week.... Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see how your rustic scrubs turned out! I will check back later!
    ~ Kathy
    scentedcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy- I have been wanting to get this tutorial uploaded for a week. Unfortunately my computer is in the shop. I should have it out by the weekend so please stay tuned!!!

    Kristal

    ReplyDelete